An energy usage audit can help you identify ways to reduce your cooling costs.
Power Secrets helps keep buildings cool while staying green by making the best use of energy-efficient machinery.
A team of energy efficiency experts will conduct an on-site audit of the company’s mechanical and electrical systems. The audit will last for 4 to 5 days, during which time the team will collect data on energy consumption and efficiency. This will help them to identify potential areas for improvement and develop proposals for achieving greater efficiency.
Following Data will be collected :
- A brief On System In Use
- Electrical Power
- Condensers and Cooling Towers
- Air Handing Units/FCUs
- Piping/Valves, Dampers and Controls
A team of data analysts will examine the data to understand the system’s performance. After examine the data preparing following report to submit to customer.
- Executive summary of ECOs (Energy Conservation Opportunities)
- Objective of the study
- Performance Evaluation methodology
- Historical Data Analysis
- End use efficiency analysis
- Energy efficiency analysis of the sub systems and its comparison with prevailing standards and causes for the deviation
- List of Recommendations for performance improvement
- Energy conservation Opportunities (ECOs) with First order Cost-benefit analysis of the proposed “Energy Conservation” schemes
Benefits of Cooling Audit :
- Lower energy bills
- Fewer repairs
- Improved comfort
- Healthier environment
- Extended equipment life
- Cost savings
- Identifying potential areas of failure
- Improving efficiency